LIVING WITHOUT BOOBS DOESN'T MAKE YOU LESS OF A LADY, BUT MORE OF A WOMAN!... ( WITH BETTER BRA'S)

Monday, November 11, 2013

Pink Blush Jokes




Being Pinky Wandaleena the Breast Cancer Survivor Fairy has helped me look at life from a new perspective.  I've always had a good sense of humor; now I have an outrageous, wicked, borderline insane sense of humor.  Some close friends ask me, "What planet are you from?"  or "Did you get a new brain when you underwent the mastectomy?"  Read these original jokes, and you be the judge.

RELATIONSHIPS:
"I was visiting a friend, whose retired husband tends to be a bit anal. He was so rude one day that she looked as if she waned to tear him another butt hole. I politely said, "I'm so lucky that the only farts I smell at night are mine or my chihuahua's because having a little piece of pork ain't worth the grief!"

ABOUT MY MASTECTOMY:
"The doctor told me I had to have a boob removed, so I got divorced!"

MY PERSONAL AD ON A DATING SITE:
Would you get rid of your car because of a flat tire? Of course not!  There's no damage done to the engine.  And so it is with me. Why dispose of me just because of a "flattened tire?"

More Pink Blush Jokes in my upcoming book Reversal of Misfortune

@copyright 11/2013 by Sandra Fernandez-Henderson


No comments:

Post a Comment