LIVING WITHOUT BOOBS DOESN'T MAKE YOU LESS OF A LADY, BUT MORE OF A WOMAN!... ( WITH BETTER BRA'S)

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Trick 'Em with Tissue



Adjusting to life without boobs can be traumatic, especially when reconstructive surgery is not an option.  That's right!  Not all mastectomy patients can endure the surgery: (1) Some are prone infections (2) It is definitely not an option for those people who've had previous breast cancer surgeries followed by radiation.  

I decided to adjust to life without boobs, and as I told my oncologist and plastic surgeon, "I'll do what I did when I was in junior high school.  I'll trick 'em with toilet paper."  I get all "tickled pink" when I see guys' reactions to my "perfect 38 D's" ... that was my bra size prior to the mastectomy.  Now, I've had an attitude adjustment.

During the warm, sunshiny days, I take my chihuahua for long walks along the local wharf.  I love walking the 4 mile stretch with my stuffed bra and youthful wig.  There are days when several men approach me, and I can tell you it's not my face they're looking at!  It feels so empowering to be able to trick them with toilet paper and a wig.

As Mr. Whipple would say, "Please don't squeeze the Charmin!"





No comments:

Post a Comment