LIVING WITHOUT BOOBS DOESN'T MAKE YOU LESS OF A LADY, BUT MORE OF A WOMAN!... ( WITH BETTER BRA'S)

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Change in Attitude Makes a World of Difference!



It is truly hard to believe  but it has been 15 years this month when I was first diagnosed with breast cancer.  Since 2000 I endured three major operations, including a mastectomy, plus a re-incision.  Sadly, my body hasn't "bounced back" from the December 2011 mastectomy.  Life has changed drastically for me.  I am fortunate that I have developed great coping skills.

There are days when I cannot leave the house due to this "rare and unique condition" that developed shortly after the mastectomy.  Rather than feel sorry for myself and become depressed, I decided to "take the bull by the horns" and focus on my creativity.  Last year I toyed with the idea of decorating hats.  I started with inexpensive straw hats, and one year later I am restoring vintage hats.  Here is a sample of my collection: 








No comments:

Post a Comment